Sunday, January 09, 2011

And one more thing...

Just so everyone knows, while it says there are 2 contributors to this blog (at least for now) the astute among you will realize that it's just me posting from 2 different accounts. I'm currently working on consolidating them so that I can hopefully remove the older one eventually.

Also, the audio links on the earliest posts (the ones that say "read this to me!") no longer work. This is largely because I'm no longer a UD student, so I don't have that hosting space anymore. I know I have the original audio files around somewhere, so hopefully I can get them stored someplace else in the near future. Until then, sorry about the broken links.

Apart from that, nothing much else new. Time for me to finish my nightcap and go to bed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home